- Burn for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4 hours (3 hours for travel candles) to ensure an even burn.
- Trim the wick before every use to 5mm.
- Extinguish your candle using a snuffer. It's the safest way to prevent hot wax splatter.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between candles.
- Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Trim the wick to about 5mm before lighting.
- Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 15mm.
Reed Diffuser Information
- Carefully unscrew the cap and then remove the inner plug. Screw the cap back on to the bottle and insert the reeds. The reeds will soon begin to draw up the fragrance, diffusing it into the air. Allow 48 hours for the fragrance to fill the room with scent.
- Revitalise the fragrance release by simply turning the reeds every 1-2 weeks ensuring the delivery of fragrance remains.
- For a stronger fragrance use 4-5 reeds or for a subtle fragrance use 2-3 reeds. Wash your hands after handling.