CAUTION

  • Never leave a burning candle unattended.
  • Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
  • Always leave at least 10cm between candles.
  • Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
  • Trim the wick to about 5mm before lighting.
  • Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 15mm.

WARNING

  • May cause an allergic skin reaction.
  • Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
  • Keep out of reach of children.
  • If on skin: wash with plenty of soap and water.
  • If skin irritation or rash occurs: get medical advice/ attention.
  • Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.