- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Always leave at least 10cm between candles.
- Do not burn on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Trim the wick to about 5mm before lighting.
- Always extinguish the candle and do not relight when the wax level is less than 15mm.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If on skin: wash with plenty of soap and water.
- If skin irritation or rash occurs: get medical advice/ attention.
- Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.